Local Authorities and Housing Associations < Back to Case Studies
Local Authorities and Housing Associations
|Client Name||Contract Type & Brief Description||Duration||Value|
|City West Homes||Design/ Build – Design and installation all forms of adaptation, including stair-lifts and access issues, PPM Day to Day maintenance and Emergency call-out||2014-2018||£5 Million|
|Brent H.P.||Design/ Build – Design and build of all forms of adaptation.||2015-2020||£3 Million|
|LB Wandsworth||Design /Build – Design and build of standard adaptations||2015-2019||£4 Million|
|LB Hillingdon||Design/Build- Design and builds of all adaptations, including access solutions etc||2014-2016||On-going|
|LB Richmond||Design and build on a one-off tender basis||On-going||On-going|
We are one of the largest UK specialist conversion firm (c£6.5M T/O). This gives local authority and housing association clients many advantages:
- Price: Specialist skills and experience make us fast and we buy in bulk for our warehouse stocks. All this keeps our costs, and thus our quotes to you, low without having to compromise on quality.
- Speed: On-site warehouse of specialist materials and equipment and strong relationships with key suppliers.
- Quality: Specialist staff – from surveyors, occupational therapist partners and all trades. We have many professional accreditations and X years focusing solely on conversion work.
- Flexibility: Experience and long term associations give us the capability to quickly respond to emergency work and small or very large access projects of every description.
- Up to Date: Our seminar and showroom facilities help foster excellent relationships and regular communication with industry professionals and key suppliers/manufacturers.
- SME Quota: 25% of public sector procurement spend is to go to SMEs by 2015. Whilst having all the benefits of a large size in this specialist sector, we are still well within the limits for SME categorization.
Clients particularly benefit from our design and build capability giving them a one-stop contractor for projects with all the associated cost and time savings. This is something many of our competitors cannot offer.
EffectAble are trusted and regularly contracted by over a dozen London Boroughs and housing associations including long term contracts and partnering agreements. Here is a sample of our current design and build contracts: