We advise on applying for a disabled facilities grant (DFG) and can also include a full Occupational Therapy Assessment carried out by a qualified practitioner, ensuring that your new bathroom will be meet your individual needs.
- Our own, in-house, fully qualified surveyors – keeping the costs to you down.
- All our surveyors have passed a comprehensive 3 day course on “Inclusive Environments – Access Auditing and the Equality Act” run by the Centre for Accessible Environments
- Full coverage of domestic needs, commercial organisations, housing associations and local authorities
- Ensure full compliance for public buildings (DDA 1995/Equality Act 2010).
- Work closely with occupational therapist partners to ensure that our access adaptations meet the needs of end users now and into the future.
- Cover the full range of adaptations including: Ramps, platform and stair lifts, hoists, door/window opening systems and way-finding.
Please contact us for free advice on options for adapting/equipping your kitchen
020 8367 1000